The Wholistic Business Program
"CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) IS HOW BUSINESS CUSTOMERS AND STAKEHOLDERS PERCEIVE THE ENTIRETY OF INTERACTIONS THEY HAVE WITH A SUPPLIER COMPANY ACROSS ALL MARKETING, SALES AND SERVICE TOUCH POINTS."
Customer Service excellence is the key to a successful business. I want to help you and your business to thrive by delivering exceptional customer service.
- Do you feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
- Have you lost confidence in yourself and your business?
- Are you struggling to position yourself/your business in the market as a start-up?
- Are your employees disengaged? Have you noticed a high turnover rate recently?
- Do you sometimes feel, as if you are in a kindergarten and constantly dealing with internal communication issues?
- Do you want to know if everyone in your business delivers exceptional customer service consistently?
- Are you fed up having to deal with customers’ complaints every day?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, it’s time to get some help.
Why does it matter?
Companies who consistently deliver a best-in-market customer experience…
Outperform the market financially
Have Higher Customer Loyalty
Have Stronger Employee Value Proposition
I will empower you to do business by genuinely caring, supporting, nurturing your employees and your customers, first. You will thrive in your own business by guiding your employees through the journey to success resulting in a Customer-Centric organization.
I can help you improve your processes, rethink your customer service strategies, and implement solutions to positively impact your bottom line, improve your employees’ performances and ultimately delivering exceptional customer experience to your customers.
As an external consultant, I will bring objectivity to the change management process in your business – the “big picture” that is so often neglected by organizations or individuals during hectic schedules and daily operations.
What are some of the tools we use?
Customer Journey Mapping
Customer Journey Mapping is a powerful tool to illustrate customers' processes, interactions, needs, and perceptions throughout their relationships with a company. We will map out all the touch points to enable you to set your own Customer Service Standards. Those standards can then be put in place throughout the company to give your employees the tools to provide Excellent Customer Service.
Customer Journey Maps can be used to align your organization’s activities around the customer's processes, needs, and perceptions.
My approach incorporates strategic planning, effective management of employees, as well as training and development programs.
This could take place as a workshop to deliver the following:
- Understanding your customers and your Customer Journey Maps
- Understanding every touch points
- Your Excellence Customer Service standards